Basic maintenance for fabrics
Use the vacuum cleaner with the furniture attachment to clean fabric furniture on a weekly basis (up to 500 watts) and thus remove household dust, crumbs and other daily soiling. The fabric refreshes completely by slightly rubbing the fabric with the LCK® cleaning glove, using a few drops of Puratex® cleaning water. The substance receives a little moisture and superficial dirt is removed. The fabric shines again and stays beautiful much longer.
- Keep the surface dust-free.
- Remove with the LCK® cleaning glove (dry or with a few drops of cleaning water).
- Semi-annual maintenance
Make surface dust free.
- Wipe with the LCK® cleaning glove (slightly damp).
- Impregnate with the Puratex® impregnation spray.
- Remove coarse contamination about possibly with a spoon or the blunt side of a knife.
- Then treat the stain with the Puratex® strong cleaner. Put some of the cleaner on a clean cloth and treat the stain. Always work from the outside in and always treat a larger area than the stain itself.
- After cleaning with Puratex® cleaning water. Put a little cleaning water in a container and immerse the LCK® cleaning glove / clean cloth and wring them out. Then thoroughly clean the cleaned fabric from seam to seam. Repeat once if necessary.
- Impregnate the fabric with the Puratex® impregnator. Hold the pump injector at a distance of 20-30 centimeters above the fabric and spray a thin, even layer over the fabric. Try to keep the pump injector as vertical as possible. Let the fabric dry well.
Take a look at the stain page for more information and useful tips!